- A popular sweet-tasting root vegetable, Carrots are narrow and cone shaped.
- They have thick, fleshy, deeply colored root, which grows underground, and feathery green leaves that emerge above the ground.
- While these greens are fresh tasting and slightly bitter, the carrot roots are crunchy textured with a sweet and minty aromatic taste.
- Fresho brings you the flavour and richness of the finest crispy and juicy carrots that are locally grown and the best of the region.
- Carrots provide the highest content of vitamin A of all the vegetables.
- Brightly orange colored carrots have pigments like carotenoids and flavonoids, that provide several antioxidants and act as a defense against cancer.
- They aid in maintaining oral health and also decrease the risk of stroke and other heart diseases.